Esta tienda utiliza cookies y otras tecnologías para que podamos mejorar su experiencia en nuestros sitios. close

White wine El Muelle de Olaso

011240775

New product

The palomino fino grape takes its maximum expression with this wine of personal signature, where the tradition of the vineyards of Jerez, the essence of the unique soil of the region and the long study to get this outstanding white wine.

More details

7,95 €

- +

 
More info

The Bodegas Luis Perez have put all their experience in the development of this white wine, using palominio grape vines with more than 40 years that are harvested for almost two months, selecting the most suitable bunches for each type of wine.

The careful preparation begins in a fermentation in stainless steel at low temperature during 80% of its process, and the other 20% is sunned and fermented in the Jerez boots that broke in December. The aging process is continued for 6 months on deposit.

On the nose there are notes of tropical fruits along with other fresh fruits. The palate has fresh notes with volume.

Madrida perfectly with fish and seafood, highlighting even with sushi and sashimi. It is also a featured appetizer.

Varieties of grapes: Palomino fino 100%

Capacity: 750ml.

Alcohol content: 13.5% vol.

Eat preferably fresh, around 6ºC.

Fuego y Sal, sabores andaluces S.L.  

Write a review

White wine El Muelle de Olaso

The palomino fino grape takes its maximum expression with this wine of personal signature, where the tradition of the vineyards of Jerez, the essence of the unique soil of the region and the long study to get this outstanding white wine.

Write a review

 
Custom tab

This is a custom block edited from admin panel.You can insert any content here.

16 other products in the same category:

Compare 0